This tutorial covers the following portfolio operations:
1. Open the Add to port menu, click on Add multiple instruments (NOTE: you must be in the portfolio).
2. Type or paste a list of EPIC codes. You can use ISIN or SEDOL codes if you prefer.
3. The codes must be separated by a space.
The codes can also be pasted as a list if you prefer.
4. Click Look up to see a list of the shares found.
(NOTE: in this example, two or more shares have been found with the code: VOD. Use the Other button to switch between LSE:VOD and NASDAQ:VOD).
5. Click Add to add all of the found shares to the portfolio.
I have 2 portfolios:
my UK shares...
...and my US shares
1. Open the Port menu, click New group portfolio...
2. Name your new group portfolio, then click OK
3. Choose members from your available portfolios
4. Click OK
5. The shares from both member portfolios are listed in the group portfolio.